Love. The feelings of love open up the energy of your heart. Love truly is a magnet. But the only way to attract the love you want is to be grounded in self-love.
Finding love is the number one reason why someone calls me for Feng Shui advice. I quickly explain that before we can look at the Bagua or attempt to determine the right objects and colors for the person space, we must have a candid conversation. That discussion always starts with the relationship you have with yourself.
The relationship with yourself is a spiritual path. Walking this path is a way for you to awaken to al of yourself – to the illusions you’re carrying.
Love is what you are at the deepest level, and the capacity to love another is deeply rooted in your ability to love and accept yourself.
Remembering the connection between romantic love and self-love, treat yourself loving everyday. This will set up a vibration that will attack the love you are wanting. Below are a few suggestions to start you on the journey of self-love.
- Love yourself first- develop a morning ritual that includes finding a way to be truly connected, grounded and excited for the day ahead of you. For some it is a devotion of prayer and mediation, for others it’s a commitment to an exercise program.
- Develop a Diet that supports the energy you need –eat foods that are in season, eliminate white sugar, cut back on unhealthy food choices.
- Live a clutter free life- clutter represents stagnant energy. By cleaning up our spaces we are making room for another person to fill that space up with their loving energy.
- Set limits and boundaries- don’t allow anyone who disrespects you, harms you or otherwise damages your well-being to linger in your life. This is self-love of the highest order and it will revolutionize your life.
- Make time for self-reflection. Learn to sit in silence each day and do nothing but breathe and rest. Have a mindful practice of unplugging. When we sit in silence we begin to hear the inner voice of our heart.
- Connect to Spirit- whatever spirit is to you, develop a daily ritual where you connect to this energy.
Have any suggestions you would like to add? Add them to the comment section below.
Have any Feng Shui questions? Feel free to contact me at email@example.com and sign up for your Power Color!